Okay, sorry that the orange clashes with my blog colors *g* but my dear friend Rosie gave her blog another creative and really pretty makeover!
Anyhow, today is the big reveal who I've been a blog angel for: fabulous Ashley of After Nine To Five!
I have wanted to join the blog angels in June, but back then I was so busy that I postponed it - and took part in August. Well, I'm afraid I probably wasn't a very good blog angel because August was still kind of busy and mid-August I ran out of ideas of what to do.
Being busy probably shouldn't be an excuse for not doing a fab job because Ashley is really busy:
- After Nine to Five is her blog which she runs with some really cool contributors
- Her personal blog Two Dog, A Cat, and a DIY Life is also awesome. Clearly she is not one of those people who has several blogs, but basically only posts on one - you can expect a new interesting post at least every two days on both blogs!
- She has also founded (and now manages) the Better Blogger Network, a blogging community where you can find people for all kinds of different purposes. For example, I joined the group of European Bloggers and have found some really interesting blogs through this network.
- Her newest project is the Gnarly Whale, an etsy shop that sells vegan beauty products and which will launch on September 5th.
- He said, she said - discussing various topics from his and her point of view
- Five Things to Do For You Right Now - a post about self-appreciation
- Big Blogger, Little Blogger - a program which is a little bit like blog angels, but matches a rookie and a seasoned blogger - I totally joined!
- of all the guest posts and posts by regular contributors, I liked this one most: Fashion on a Small Budget - Megan totally rocks thrifted and inexpensive clothes!
- Write Like It's A Journal - one of many insightful posts about being happy with your own blog and how to achieve that
Blog Angels will be back for a third round, and you should totally join! You can sign up starting September 15th on Craftbotic - if you're too busy, tell your friends about it! I had so much fun and met so many great other participants!!!
Have a fantastic Wednesday!
PS You don't have to be a blog angel to comment like a maniac! ;-)
PPS I have a strong suspicion who my blog angel was - I think she did a majorly awesome job there!