2012-08-17

A very dull Friday post ;-)

It's Friday already and I have nothing to post about. And I probably won't have anything to post about tomorrow or the day after that. Maybe next week. (So much for keeping you readers tied to my blog, right?)
I have been too busy. Okay, no, big fat lie. I have been enjoying my holidays way too much. Reading. Hanging out in the garden. Going on day trips. More reading. Having breakfast on the patio. Shopping. Watching DVDs. Making home-made pizza. Being chased and bitten by mosquitoes. Playing with Coca. None of those activities seemed entirely blog-worthy to me, so I don't have any pictures or recommendations. Except this one: Do it yourself. Holidays are better than blogging, seriously! Besides, it is too hot for anything.

I only have a before project: two cute little vintage armchairs. Maybe not so cute now, but definitely cute when I'm done with them. Here's one of them:


It definitely needs a lot of love. Well, maybe it'll get it next week! Until then there are grandmas' birthdays, fancy dinners, more reading, more hanging out in the garden, more sunshine, more Coca, more anything but work!

Enjoy your weekend!

Kommentare:

  1. That chair has some awesome "bones." I can't wait to see what it looks like when you are finished with it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my goodness, you are so boring that I'm going to unsubcribe to your blog right this minute! A mosquito post might have been interesting..

    JK, you deserve a break. Can't wait to see what you do with the chairs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sounds like heaven compared to my days of school, homework, school work! I am working on a Saturday preparing schemes of work because i have no other time. I wish I was hanging out with you helping with those chairs...need to have some fun! (I'm in Ludwigsbourg tomorrow - is that near you?)

    Rosie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Can't wait to see what you do with this chair, lots of potential!

    Just found your blog by the way, i really like it! x

    AntwortenLöschen

I love hearing from you, please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...